Saturday 17 October 2015

Welcome! Welcome!

Hi, I am Coni and I have been earning a living as a professional stylist, writer, and event host for more than ten years. As the name of this blog suggests, I do believe that we could make life beauty full.  My kind of beauty may be different or similar to yours but I do hope you would join me in my search for all things lovely. 

So what exactly do I find lovely? Real Living Magazine was kind enough to ask me my 10 Favorite Things at Home and below are my answers. Further down is a feature on my room. Cosmopolitan Philippines found it worthy enough for their At Your Place page. Still get "kilig" when I think about it. 



Real Living Magazine, July 2015. 


Cosmopolitan Philippines; June 2014

I have a feeling this is going to be quite an adventure and I hope you'll be coming along with me fdor the ride. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Life is a beauty full thing